Learn how to develop a training program that meets the needs of both staff members and the organization, and continuously improves the organization.
1. FOCUS ON SKILL DEVELOPMENT, NOT CHANGE IN TRAIT
Personality differences play important roles in approaches people have toward goals.
2. COACHING AND SKILL REINFORCEMENT
Acquisition of new skills can only be achieved through consistent coaching.
3. SKILL IMPLEMENTATION AND MEASUREMENT
The success of newly acquired knowledge or skills should be
measured at the level of engagement rate with clients.
4. PLANNING IS THE KEY TO MEASURING SUCCESS
With a good training plan, it becomes easier to evaluate whether goals have been achieved based on such things as improved performance.
5. INTEGRATION OF IDEAL TRAINING METHODS
Training for improved performance at the workplace basically targets adults, & since they learn by applying new ideas in real life situations, appropriate methods for training should not just be about modern technology but also case studies.