Learn how to come up with an engaging and effective employee onboarding experience in 5 easy steps!
- USE A CHECKLIST Checklists help ensure that you have covered everything per company processes and that you have the onboarding activities lined-up and ready .
- PREPARE Check if the venue and the tools needed during employee onboarding are accessible for the new employees – access cards , logins , employee numbers , etc .
- ENGAGING ORIENTATION Highlight only the crucial information that new employees need to learn this early . Showcase the great organization that they have joined .
- INTRODUCE THE TEAM Foster camaraderie . Now that the new employees are officially part of the organization , they are only too happy to meet their colleagues and find out how they fit in the company .
- DAY 1 OF TRAINING This is the perfect time and opportunity to provide training that can help employees excel in their new roles .